Monday, November 3, 2008

Crazy, Busy, Out of Order

Sorry to those of you who follow our blog...we've been crazy busy the past few weeks and while we've had quite a bit to post, we've been putting it off. I've been waiting to post so that the events will be in order, but I just couldn't resist celebrating and putting the Phillies picture up. So, if you look below there are probably a lot of entries that you haven't read, and there will be more to come in the next few days! Enjoy...

4 comments:

Chelli said...

love all your posts!! Especially the shoes! That is awesome!

The Taylors said...

Oh My Gosh!!
It is so good to hear from you guys. We have been wondering for a long time what you have been up to! Yeah for blogs!

The Taylors said...

Jaron,

Good to hear from you man. Mandy told me you found our blog. Philly huh? I bet there are is a lot of cool stuff back east. It was good to see pics of you guys and see what you've been up to. We'll look forward to staying in touch. I still think about intramurals and pick up games and how much fun it was and how I'm so old now and how I'll never be able to return to the shape I was in. Just a little vent there.

Jerry

Livingstons said...

Hey there! Great to be able to catch up on your blog. Hope Philly is treating you well - wish we knew where we'll end up. Is there a good baseball team there? ;)
Jenny