Today was my 2* birthday! I realized that being sad about how old I'm getting hit me a little earlier than normal. Isn't it usually 30 when you start to feel old? Well, it hit me this year...and for this reason I am now 25 until further notice! I had a great day today, Jaron surprised me by taking the day off of work and we enjoyed the entire day together. I was given wonderful and thoughtful gifts from friends and family and felt very loved. Thank you everyone.

And last night some of our friends from our ward threw me a surprise party! I had worked all day with the kids, so I was in my "home clothes" (as
Apsen & Haven would say) which is basically pajamas, I had no make-up and hadn't even run a brush through my hair. As a side note...on the days I nanny I basically don't really get ready. My car isn't big enough to take all 3 kids anywhere, and I worry about something getting on my nice or normal clothes if I dress for the day...
soooooooooo I just don't get ready! Anyway - On my way home from work
Jaron called and asked if I wanted to go and get something to eat and then pick something up at the Schultz's. When we arrived at the Schultz's I was definitely surprised, and
embarrassed by my appearance! I still can't believe
Jaron didn't somehow tell me to get ready...that's boys for you. So here is a picture of me looking like I just rolled out of bed. If any of my high school or college friends are reading this you will probably be shocked considering I wouldn't even go out of my room without my make-up back in the day. Yes, I am one of those girls that got married and decided that sometimes getting all dolled up just isn't as important as it used to be! Sorry mom, you're probably in shock as well. But I had a great couple of days celebrating my birthday.
THANK YOU EVERYONE!
3 comments:
Happy Late 2? Birthday :-) I like the idea of always staying 25! Count me in!
oh amy you look cute! what a fun surprise.. curt threw me a surprise party when I turned 30.. lots of fun!
that concert sounds like a lot of fun!
Hope your birtday was a lot of fun!!
Post a Comment