My mom came for a visit. We did all the usual tourist activities, here are a few pictures.
Mom and Haven...I think this was like the tenth picture so Haven is giving me his fake smile.
Mom and Aspen playing with Playdough. Isn't that a sweet little smile?
Mom and Danian playing patti-cake.
Here we are in NYC at a little place called The Shake Shack.

Mom and her friend Mary wanted to go see Mary Poppins, since Jaron and I have already seen that show we opted to see Guys & Dolls. I've been wanting to see this one for awhile and I'm so happy we did. We got amazing seats, first row balcony, and to my surprise....Adelaide was being played by Lauren Graham (Lorelei in Gilmore Girls...my FAVORITE show). It was a wonderful show!


2 comments:
oh, sounds like so much fun!!!
I need to get together with your mom.. we are so close.. but I have not seen her forever!
Post a Comment